At the end of each training session a self-development plan will be developed that will focus on closing the Gap between current performance and required performance for that skillset. Each Participant is assigned a mentor who will work with them to ensure progress against the development plan.
Once the program is completed, participants should be able to:
• Identify expectations of the supervisor’s role.
• Identify and apply key skills of communication, motivation and delegation.
• Resolve conflict effectively.
• Apply appropriate leadership skills to situations.
• Motivate employees to increase productivity.
• Develop team skills and accountability.