Corporate Partners Training
Corporate Partners is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) providing nationally accredited training courses for the manufacturing and process industries.
The Government is investing to rebuild and support Australia’s manufacturing industries with many funding opportunities, now is the time to plan for 2021. We have some great courses that are *Fee-Free (*eligibility criteria applies) that can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Corporate Partners take a holistic approach. We look at issues around staff and processes, products and customers. We work alongside you, teaching the skills and providing the tools to improve your efficiency and productivity so you continue to reap the benefits after we have moved on.
- MSS30316 Certificate III in Competitive Systems & Practices
- MSS40316 Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS30316 Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices – Leadership Stream
- MSS40316 Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices – Leadership Stream
- MSS50316 Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- MSM20216 Certificate II in Manufacturing Technology
- MSM30116 Certificate III in Process Manufacturing
- MSM40116 Certificate IV in Process Manufacturing
Please read through our pre-enrolment information where you will find our fees for NSW and Qld, information on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Corporate Partners policies.